- GT / Street Racing
- EA Vancouver
- Electronic Arts
- Release Date(s)
- Nov 17, 2008
- Dec 18, 2008 (Japan)
- Nov 21, 2008 (EU)
- Official Fact Sheet
You never thought it would turn out like this, an all-out chase where you’re the hunted. And the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate and take them down.
The man you’re after is a maniac behind the wheel, and he’s driving like his life depends on escape, which maybe it does. He’s the one with all the answers you need, you will track him down. Needless to say, that fleet of police cruisers in your rearview mirror won’t make things any easier. It will take all of your experience, and every ounce of skill, to outrun the law, take down the enemy, and unlock the truth that puts an end to this chase once and for all.
- Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
- Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary.
- An all-new game engine lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge.
- Tear across the highway and discover the Tri-Cities area as a cop while you chase down and bust your rivals.
- Number of Player(s)
- Number of Ad Hoc Players
- Number of Infrastructure Players
- Official Website(s)
- Need for Speed Undercover : EA Games
Added on Monday, November 17th, 2008 | Comments Feed | Comments Off