- Other Title(s)
- Ratchet & Clank Gekitotsu! Dodeka Ginga no MiriMiri Gundan (Japan)
- Third-person Action
- High Impact Games
- Release Date(s)
- Feb 6, 2007
- Jun 28, 2007 (Japan)
- May 11, 2007 (EU)
- Official Fact Sheet
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank’s rest and relasation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius investors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerious than they could have imagined.
- Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise’s roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay.
- Set in the franchise’s signature style sci-fi universe, players will take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank in a journey across the galaxy full of new destinations to explore and conquer.
- Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series.
- Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
- With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
- Review Scores
1UP 7/10 Electronic Gaming Monthly 8.5/10 Edge Magazine UK 7/10 Eurogamer 8/10 GameSpot 8.2/10 Gamespy 4.5/5 IGN 9/10 Play Magazine 9/10 PSM Magazine 8.5/10
- Number of Player(s)
- Number of Ad Hoc Players
- Number of Infrastructure Players
- Official Website(s)
- Ratchet and Clank E3 2006
- ラチェット＆クランク5 激突！ドデカ銀河のミリミリ軍団 (Japan)
- Where To Buy
Play-Asia.com $24.90* Play-Asia.com $29.90* YesAsia $48.99 YesAsia $56.99 YesAsia $33.99*
Added on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 | Comments Feed | Comments Off