Weekly Famitsu’s Cross Review Panel gave Dissidia Final Fantasy a pretty solid 10,9,9,8 (36/40) in their latest round of reviews, a little higher than Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII‘s 9,9,8,9 (will try to get more info on what’s being said in the review later). More review scores of other titles after the jump.
Update: The review’s intro says it takes 40 hours to complete the Story Mode and more than 100 hours to unlock everything. Most of the reviewers agree that the controls are easy and the customization options are rich. The story also gets some praise for more than just a gathering of FF characters. Same goes to the battle actions, one of them love the pursuit battles that require players to attack and defend at the same time while another compare them to scenes in Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. However, there are a couple of complains, one of reviewers says it’s hard to keep track of things sometimes while another think there are plenty of special terms being used, and a tutorial would be nice.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) 10,9,9,8
- Crimson Room Rebirth (PSP) 6,6,6,6
- Gundam Musou 2 (PS3) 10,9,9,8
- Gundam Musou 2 (PS2) 9,8,9,7
- Gundam Musou 2 (Xbox 360) 10,9,9,8
- Tales of Hearts (DS) 9,8,8,8
- Gensou Suikoden Tierkreis (DS) 9,8,9,8
- Space Puzzle Bobble (DS) 8,8,8,7
- Power Pro Kun Pocket 11 (DS) 8,8,8,9
- Momotarou Dentetsu: 20-Shuunen (DS) 8,8,7,9
- Princess Ballerina: Yumemiru 4-Jin no Primadonna (DS) 8,7,7,7